Free Tokens and Tickets at Chuck E Cheese

For a limited time - Win Free TicketsSO when my son came home at the end of the school year with all "A's" my husband told him he could have whatever he wanted.  I was thinking "Are you crazy!!  He is gonna ask for a new game system!!" Well my adorable child said "Really anything? I wanna go to Chcuk E Cheese" and I thought darn why didn't he ask for a game system.  I enjoy going to Chuck E about as much as I enjoy going to the dentist.  Well we ended up going on a Tuesday night to avoid congestion...lol. I think I had more fun than they did.  They have a Deal or No Deal game and you play for tickets. It got pretty addicting.  I was trying to figure out a way to go back without actually admitting that I wanted to go.  Today I get this e-mail for free tickets and tokens!!  BINGO!!!  Go here to get your free tokens and coupons and here to get your free tickets