Target Trip 3/2

I went to Target today to take advantage of their AWESOME Tide Detergent Deal!!  It was a little crazy!  I went with my coupon buddies in Alvin.  We got the stuff we were looking for and some more but when we got to the register it all went down hill!!!  The cashier who we have had before with no problems was full of issues!!!  She would not take the Gillette Mens Body Wash Q's because the product said Hair and Body!  Then she did not want to take my Nabisco $0.55/2 because the Q said boxes and mine were packages.  She also did not want to take the Scrubbing Bubbles because it did not say STARTER KIT!!! Finally I told her to call her supervisor.  So she did and she told her "She's ok take all her coupons"  So then she scanned all the coupons and I don't know what she did.  At the end of the deal I ended up paying $17.76 and getting back $10 in GC!