Target Price Matching Policy has changed AGAIN!!!

You guys know that I love Target.  However lately it seems Target is making it difficult for me to stay in love with them.  They have yet again changed their Price Match Policy!   Don't get me wrong.  I know that they are in the money making business so they have to keep it that way.  I am o.k. with that.  My thing is Can you PLEASE make up your mind as to what YOU want your policy to be!!!  It is so confusing when they change their policy week to week!!  Now it seems like you WON'T be able to use Target coupons when price matching.


This is the new wording:


Target Coupons:

Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price.

Combining both a Target and Manufacturer Coupons:

The Target coupon will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price. Once the price match is made the manufacturer coupon will be applied.


I would like to know what your take on the matter is!