Black Friday Game Plan!

Ok so it is FINALLY HERE!!!  BLACK FRIDAY!!!  My Friends have been coming and going all day trying to figure out what the game plan is.  After much consideration I think we finally have one in place. YIPPEEE!!  I was able to order my laptop online which totally freed me up to do other things!!  We are going to Target, Kohls, JcPenney, and Toys R Us!!!  If anything else comes up that is o.k but those are the stores we are definitely hitting.  I tried to psych myself to go to Walmart but I decided against it.  There is usually way to much drama! I am very excited.  As I have told you before part of the excitement is hanging out with my girlfriends and goofing off.  I am truly blessed to have some of the best girlfriends!!  I hope you guys go out and find the deals you are looking for!  Be safe and have fun!!