Target Trip 10/20









After we left Walgreens we headed on over to Target.  That was AWESOME!!!




My total was over $90 and I paid $24.25 and got a $5 Gift Card!!   My receipt says I saved $127.99 I will breakdown what I got tonight.  I am off to work.




Here is the break down of what I got:


3 Airwick Freshmatic Ultra I Motion $5.99
-3 6/1 (9/13 S-1)
=FREE


Mr Clean Deal from My Litter Of Six



Use the buy liquid, get spray FREE coupon from the 9/27PG
Use the $0.75 Target Liquid coupon hanging from the bottle
Use the $0.75 Liquid coupon from the
Home Made Simple coupon booklet
Use the buy one get one FREE Mr. Clean Eraser coupon from the 9/27PG
Use the $0.75 Target Magic Eraser coupon hanging on the liquid bottle too
Use the $0.75/1 Mr. Clean Eraser coupon from the
Home Made Simple coupon booklet
Final cost $2.53 for all 4 items!

2 Cashi Go Lean Cereal $2.75
-2 3/1 Cashi Cereal Coupons from Vocalpoint
Free plus overage!

Glade Deal from My Litter Of Six
 
Use 2 Buy tin get FREE refill coupon from HERE (I found mine at a blinkie in Fiesta)

Coupon: $1/2 Target printable AND $1/2 Nabisco Booklet coupon