My SEMI Finished Coupon Binder

Well I have been working on my binder since last week.  I worked on it for a couple of hours two days and maybe one hour over the weekend.  I really got on it yesterday.  I was meeting with my coupon buddies and had to get organized in order to be productive. If you look at my post from earlier today you can see my "HOT MESS".  My coupons were literally everywhere...under my bed, dining room table, living room, vehicle, and on and on. Sad, I know.  Well I am glad to know that I am more than halfway done!!



I have used 3 packs of dividers (8 in each)  2 packs of baseball card holders and 1 pack of 4x6 photo album refills. Here is a list of the tabs that are in my divider:

Drinks

Snacks
Baking
Boxed Food
Cereal
Pasta/Grains
Candy
Breads
Condiments/Spices
Canned Food
Cold Meats
Dairy Frozen
Cleaning Pharmacy
Toothpaste
Paper goods

Haircare
Body care

Makeup
Target
Miscellaneous
Restaurant

Thank you Bertha for helping me with my tabs!!

I have a little zipper pouch that has my pens scissors and I am going to buy a small calculator w/ my RR at Walgreens. The total cost for my binder was a little over $30.  I think it was well worth it!  I can't wait until I am completely finished!