My Crazy Weekend






So I have not done much in the way of blogging this weekend.  It has just been one of those weekends.  My oldest is in the Marching Band so we had a game on Friday.  My princess got invited to sit with the drill team at the game.  I was all over the place!! Going between watching and cheering on my oldest to watching and cheering on my youngest!  Thank godness they are not both in high school.
Then on Saturday we headed over to the Marching Festival in Huntsville, Tx. That was awesome. We had a really good time! Our school did not win but the kids had so much fun and there is always next year!
Now, that brings me to today. I have been laying on the couch (I am so not a couch person) all day. I am running a fever and am sooo frustrated. I want to get up and go but, I just do not have the energy in me. I keep telling myself that I am only allowing myself today to feel this way!! I have way to much to do and my kids are off of school tomorrow! UGH!!!