You Know You're Losing Your Mind When...

http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n430/spicecomments/funny/00320.jpgSo I am getting ready to go on my afternoon bus route and I decide I need to eat something before I leave.  I have been trying to fight off the crud for a few days.  It keeps wanting to come wreak havoc on me and I am determined to not get sick... I am a mom...I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE SICK!!!  Anyways...I decide to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  So I get the ingredients and la la la I am making my sandwich.  By this point I am so glad I decided to make a PB&J.  It has been a while since I made one and it's starting to look really good.  Finally I am done.  I take the first bite and spit it out all over the floor.  I look on the counter and realize.... I PUT KETCHUP IN MY PB&J INSTEAD OF STRAWBERRY JELLY!!!!!!  I know I am losing my mind when I put ketchup instead of strawberry jelly in my sandwich......
Have you ever had a moment like this???  Leave a comment below and share it.  I really don't want to be the only basket case mom running around Houston.