My Husband-The Genius

http://www.english-shop.de/images/Kelloggs%20Rice%20Krispies.jpg



A while back vocal point sent out some Rice Krispies Coupons.  One of the coupons was for a free box.  The box has been sitting there and no one would eat it.  I would buy other cereal and they would eat that but, not the Rice Krispies.  Finally I told them that they could not open another cereal until the Rice Krispies were finished. I am sure you can imagine the complaining.  My middle child was crying because he really wanted some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  Well, my husband, genius that he is (lol) comes over and sprinkles cinnamon and a tad of sugar in his bowl of Rice Krispies.  Wow and that might as well have earned him father of the year!!!  The box of Rice Krispies is long gone and we have been through two more since then.  All the kids can talk about is their dad's special cereal.  Somehow I feel that if I would have done that they would not have been so excited.  Oh Well!  The upside is they don't bother me to serve them cereal because according to them I don't know the secret.  The way I see it I will stay blissfully happy in my ignorance and not have to get up at the crack of dawn to serve them the secret cereal...I now leave that honor to my husband -the genius....
(I do have to admit that the secret cereal is rather tasty.  Try it and let me know what you think)