Cupcakes

Today in my cake decorating class we learned to make some clowns and drop flowers.  It continues to amaze me how relatively easy some of this stuff is.  It seems so complicated but, it really is not.  I mean, if I can do it, any one can!!!  I am very difficult to teach.(in my opinion) It makes it even harder that I am left handed and try to do everything backwards.  I had a lot of fun and I think my kids will really enjoy eating these cupcakes.  I am going to play some more with it later.  For now I am off to put some chicken in the crock pot.  I have never done that before.  We will see how it turns out.  I have open house tonight so dinner needs to be ready early.  Hopefully it doesn't turn into a disaster.  By the way if you guys have any good crock pot recipes please share them!!!