Crock Pot Chicken




The chicken that I threw (literally) in the crock pot turned out pretty good.  I put one envelope of McCormick, 2 cups water, poultry, salt, seasoning. garlic powder, and Italian herbs.  I also put some celery, potatoes, carrots, onions, and garlic.  I let it cook on low while I did my bus route.  I also decided to make some soft onion rolls to go with it.  I have a bread maker so I put my ingredients in there so that the dough would be ready after work.  When I came home I divided the dough and let it rise one more time and then put the rolls in the oven.  THEY WERE SO YUMMY!!!  I served the chicken on rice and buttered up the rolls.  I got home at 5 and we were sitting eating dinner at 5:45!!! That is a rarity in my house. Then, after dinner my kids each got a clown cupcake.  My husband who has the "flu" even got up out of his sleeping coma to eat dinner and of course his cupcake.  Maybe I will get mother of the year after all.